Birnir Brushed Argyle Light Grey Melange
The argyle pattern derives from the tartan of Clan Campbell, of Argyll in western Scotland. It was originally used for kilts and plaids in the 17th century. Argyle knitwear became fashionable in Great Britain and then in the US after the First World War. The Birnir Argyle is made from British lambswool and is constructed using a traditional intarsia technique. The jumper combines traditional workmanship with fresh colours. The jumper features single layer rib at collar, cuff and hem.
- Grey knitted sweater
- Argyle pattern
- British lambswool
- Single layer rib at collar, cuff and hem.
Material & Vaskeråd
- 100% Wool
- 1 Mål over bryst - MEASURE_PAGE_HOWTO_TOPBOX_CHEST_INFO
- 2 Midjemål - MEASURE_PAGE_HOWTO_TOPBOX_WAIST_INFO
- 3 MEASURE_HIP - MEASURE_PAGE_HOWTO_TOPBOX_HIP_INFO
- 4 Innerbenslengde - MEASURE_PAGE_HOWTO_TOPBOX_INSIDELEG_INFO